Linggo, Oktubre 13, 2013

My Teacher My Hero

        Teachers; they will never know when and where their influence stops. They are our educators or 2nd parents, and also very supportive friend. We all know how great they are, in the way they educate us. And in my student life, I’ve been encountering groups of them as I go to school every day. They gave us their full dedicated energy and even risk their precious voices in class every day in order for them to be heard by the students at the back.
        Teachers also our 2nd parents in the way they are advising us, guiding us in our studies for us to know and follow the right path specially the treat us like their true sons and daughters. A hero! Teachers really deserve to have that title because they even put their names in vain for to save us from those criticizing eyes of people.

        And for me? Teachers are my hero, I’m so thankful because I have them in my life. I am also inspired by their inspiring deeds, through there are time that we know that they are already tired but they still stand up and continue teaching and guiding us. Teachers built me, they made me ready for my future. A school is useless without them. Us, the students can’t study hard without them. So now we must recognize them and make them feel how special they are and how thankful we are to have them in our life as we go through success.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento