Linggo, Oktubre 13, 2013

Modern Hero of Today’s Generation

        A true hero doesn’t wear super suits. Doesn’t wear panties and briefs over pants. A true hero commits something good. She is an ordinary person. We in our way can be a hero.
        I once knocked down in my life. I was hopeless, stressed, and have no plan at all for my future. During this saddest time of mine, a simple girl knocked the door of my life and lighted my path. She served as my inspiration. Because of this girl also, I already have now my self-confidence. Because before, I’m too shy in talking to my friends and also I don’t trust myself every time a have a contest. But because of this girl, I’m doing now my best not to fail her. This is only a simple example or proof that even though we don’t have supernatural powers, we can be a hero to others.

        She don’t have supernatural powers, she can’t fly, she can’t jump to a high building, or even walk or run in the water, but she once saved my life. That’s why I can say that she is my modern hero of today’s generation.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento